Install Rockchip tf tools
Option one: balenaEtcher
- Download the flash tool etcher. Choose the right version for your host operation system. Here we operate on host windows11.
- we run the tool by double-clicking BalenaEtcher icon.
- In the etcher window, click Select image.
- In the etcher window, click Select Drive.
- In the etcher window, click Flash.
- In the etcher window, once it shows us Flash Complete! It is done and can be put into the ArmSoM.
Option two: Rockchip SDDiskTool
- Download Rockchip_SDDiskTool(tool->windows->SDDiskTool_v1.72)
- Run SD_Firmware_Tool, check the “SD Boot”box and select the correct removable disk device
- Choose firmware image
- then Click Create button to make it and wait until it is finshed
- If the Create fails, try click Restore button,then click Create
NOTE: make sure emmc is empty, you must erase it if flashed before. We recommend that use emmc for android boot because it is faster and more stable.